Salary / Benefits
£35,000 - £45,000, negotiable dependant on experience. plus package / ca
Working for a leading European tier 1 supplier for railway electrification.
The company group is active in the business segments Rail, Products and Energy.
To be suitable for the position you must have
- Have 2 / 3 Years previous experience in a similar role (Environmental)
- Rail Sector Experience
- Relevant Environmental Qualifications.
- Experience of liaising with local authorities, the general public and the client is essential.
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good communication and organisational skills.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have
- NEBOSH Environmental
- Environmental Degree.
- Rail/Consruction Experience.
- Membership to IEMA
- Lead the implementation of environmental policies and practices
- Develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans
- Develop and implement environmental management system, ISO 14001
- Promote and raise awareness of the impact of emerging environmental issues
- Write environmental reports, assuming the lead responsibility with the company
- Carry out impact assessments to identify and reduce an organisation's environmental risks and costs
- Set organisational sustainability targets, and develop plans to meet targets and oversee their delivery
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.