Our client is a Mechanical and Electrical building consulting firm located in the Mississauga area and they are looking for a skilled Electrical Designer to join their team. The Electrical Designer must have previous building consulting experience and a strong understanding of REVIT software. This Electrical Designer role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable hands-on work experience in a dynamic, team-based working environment. If you think you could be a good fit for the Electrical Designer role you are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer:
- Design of electrical power distribution systems.
- Design of lighting and fire alarm systems.
- Design of specialized systems, such ICAT.
- Coordination with various departments and disciplines required for project implementation.
- Production of detailed drawing and specifications
Qualifications for the Electrical Designer:
- Well versed in AutoCAD and Revit.
- 3-5 years of relevant building design and consulting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of all power systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering