Design Manager / Senior Design Manager - Rail Infrastructure
Salary / Benefits:
£55,000 - £75,000 dependant on experience plus Car / Car Allowance plus:
- Pension - 5% contribution from employer
- 25 days annual leave (+ 1 additional day for your birthday)
- Car grade 4 or Car Allowance of £6,000
- Life Assurance
Tier 1 contractor specialising in Rail / Civils looking for a Design Manager to join their Rail Division working on two large scale railway infrastructure projects.
Seeking Candidates with:
- Previous Design Management Experience and preferred knowledge of rail Standards and procedures.
- Substantial experience within Rail and Infrastructure
- A Degree / HNC / HND / in Construction / Civil Engineering related subject.
- Experience leading the delivery of multi-disciplinary design projects
- Preferred previous site experience in rail sector.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Chartered Engineer Status or are progressing towards chartered status
- Managing and co-ordinating the design and development major rail infrastructure schemes in the Midlands
- Working closely with the Project Manager and advising on technical matters, providing solutions to - Engineering challenges
- Sourcing information efficiently from the Design partner ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Your knowledge of the design function will also be critical in advising on commercial alterations to the project specification
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.