Civil Design Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Civil Design Engineer based in the Yorkshire. You would be designing drainage, sewer and water supply infrastructure for commercial and industrial projects and providing technical guidance to CAD Designers/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
Your role as Civil Design Engineer will be responsible for looking after multiple projects from a variety of drainage, sewer, and water supply infrastructure for commercial and industrial projects
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Civil Design Engineer role:
Completing calculations for hydraulic systems sizing requirements
- Degree/HND/HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of British and European design standards
- Proven track record as a Civil Engineer in both a design office and in construction
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Experience required for this Civil Design Engineer role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design
- Extensive and knowledgeable computer skills (AutoCAD).
- Able to collaborate and work effectively within a multidiscipline and diverse team,
- knowledge of BIM to develop 3D model
- Revit experience
Package offered for this Civil Design Engineer role:
- Start ASAP
- Freelance inside IR35
- Long term contract
How to apply for this Civil Design Engineer role:
If you are interest in this Civil Design Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Raegan on 07716225185.
Apply now for this Civil Design Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business