Rail CAD Technician also interested in Design Technicians/CAD Engineers
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Salary / Benefits:
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum, negotiable on experience plus package
A principal rail contractor specialising in undertaking a wide variety of rail-based design, development and construction projects are seeking to add a CAD Technician to there growing design team in Doncaster.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience of CAD systems, particularly Microstation 3D and AutoCAD.
- Engineering experienced in the detailing of Infrastructure solutions in a railway environment.
- An ability to work as part of an integrated design team and undertake instructions from the Design Engineers.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
- Good attention to detail with a professional outlook.
- English and mathematical literacy to a minimum GCSE 'C' standard.
- Production of AutoCAD drawings in timescales as outlined by the Design Team.
- Conducting detailing of rail infrastructure providing accurate and appropriate imagery.
- Produce details across a number of disciplines.
- Undertaking the checking of incoming drawings and assessing their impact on the VR proposal.
- Undertake the checking of all work.
- Liaising with other AutoCAD technicians in the production of drawings.
- Work in accordance with the Design Standards, identifying areas of improvement as necessary.
- Recording and tracking documents via the centralised document control system and monitoring adherence to a quality assurance at all times.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.