This is a great opportunity for an experienced BIM Engineer to join a specialist company and work on HS2
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this BIM Engineer role:
- Information mamagement
- Work within the team to understand BIM and discipline requirements
Experience required for this BIM Engineer role:
- MUST HAVE Openroads, bentley microstation and projectwise expeirence
- Desirable – Rail expeirence
Package offered for this BIM Engineer role:
- Remote working - with only occasional travel into the office
- The chance to work on the largest project in UK rail
How to apply for this BIM Engineer role:
If you are interest in this BIM Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Becca Stanton on 07543 223 573
Apply now for this BIM Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business