- BIM Koordinator / Manager
- Wherever you want — in Essen, Bremen, Hamburg, Munich or Berlin!
- €50.000 - €70.000 depending on experience
- As soon as possible for the candidate
- An International engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding infrastructure and Industrial projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Successfully completed vocational training as a draftsman, technician or study as M.Sc. / B.Sc in Civil Engineering / Architecture.
- Ideally 3 years relevant professional experience
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English.
Real expert knowledge - In this position you are responsible for the creation, planning, modeling and visualization of three-dimensional building models in civil engineering and infrastructure construction as the basis for planning, quantity determination and tendering.
Interdisciplinary thinking- Within model-based project management, you coordinate the various planning disciplines and act as an interdisciplinary liaison between planners, project managers, engineers and architects.
Teamwork- As part of a dynamic, cross-company team, you are actively involved in project and planning meetings and work on BIM models in the project team.
Innovative spirit- You drive the adaptation and further development of our internal BIM standards, tools (Revit / Civil3D) and methods.
Tradition meets modernity- As a medium-sized family company, our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies, unbureaucratic and short decision-making processes and a very collegial atmosphere. We combine many years of tradition with innovative approaches and the latest technologies.
In addition to the salary , we give our employees a share in profits, reward employee recommendations and the publication of specialist articles, honor outstanding projects with Excellence Awards and pay an annual subsidy of €528.
Become part of a great vision- We want to advance the energy transition, promote environmental protection and contribute to improving the quality of life for all of us.
We take care of your health and the environment with our offer of mobile and flexible working, many special vacation days in addition to the non-working December 24th/31st, bike leasing, the job ticket, a fitness studio allowance, height-adjustable desks and the additional payment for workplace glasses.
For more details contact me directly or apply with you cv and I will be in contact!
Phone: +44 7703 186027