Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer
Swindon / Hybrid Homeworking.
Salary / Benefits:
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum dependant on experience plus Car/Car allowance of £5,000 and package
- Working for a fast paced principal Rail & Civils contractor in there Technical Services team
To be suitable for the position you must:
- Have 3 / 5 years of post-graduation civils design experience
- HaveA minimum degree/HND in a relevent subject. eg Civil Engineering/ Mechanical
- Be competent using 3D design and CAD software.
- The ability to demonstrate how they have sought improvements and alternative solutions using the most efficient and cost effective methods.
- Knowledge of different forms of Temporary Works and knowledge of methods on Civil Engineering construction e.g. reinforced structures, earthworks etc.
- Chartered Engineer is highly desired but not essential if a qualified civil or mechanical Engineer.
The Design Engineer will design and check Temporary Works Schemes, act as Temporary Works Coordinator /Supervisor and CRE Temporary Works Design, review and prepare design briefs and manage external Temporary Works Designers.
Get in touch to apply or for further information.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.