This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Surveyor to join a well-established sub-contractor to deliver a number of heavy civil and rail projects.
The company is an award-winning sub-contractor which specialise in the self-delivery of design and build projects, working on complex multi-disciplinary engineering projects across the UK.
As a Project Surveyor you will become an integral part on the business to help deliver key commercial milestones and produce effective solutions for the wider needs of the business.
Key responsibilities for this Project Surveyor role:
- Carrying out analysis of T&C's, overseeing the subcontract quotations and preparing bills of quantities
- Preparation of applications, measurements, evaluation, recovery of contract variations and assessment of formal claims made by subcontractors.
- Working closely with the project team to ensure all reporting is being maintained
- Procurement of subcontractors, producing payments and issuing associated notices to suppliers and subcontractors, measurement of works, variations/ claims, and assessing final accounts
- Production and submission of weekly financial forecasts and attendance of monthly forecast review meetings
Experience required for this Project Surveyor role:
- Proficient awareness of various standard forms of contract.
- Strong negotiation and team-working skills with the ability to motivate and lead other commercial staff
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a busy and demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential with the ability to write clear and precise reports and be able to relay complex information
- Relevant Degree (Hons) or HNC/HND or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Civil Engineering or Rail industry working in a quantity surveyor position
£350 - £400 a day, outside scope of IR35.
Flexible/Hybrid working solutions offered.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interest in this position, then please apply via this job board or call Rebecca Green on 07714 602304
Apply now for this Project Surveyor role for further details and immediate consideration.
Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business