This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a contractor and work on an exciting project based in the Perthshire area
The company are a leading Civil Engineering contractor delivering top quality projects in the Energy & Renewables, Utilities, Infrastructure and Transportation sectors.
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Experience required for this Project Manager role:
- Ideally you will have a Degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering with a with a bias towards Project Management being an advantage
- Experience working on live substation compounds
- Skilled in construction and civils works
- The ability to lead a team, dealing with Subcontractors and the wider team
- SMSTS certificate
- Experience working with heavy civils, groundworks, earthworks etc with an excellent understanding of construction management best practice
Package offered for this Project Manager role:
- Salary of up to £60,000 DOE
- £500 a month car allowance
- 30 days holiday
- 5% pension
How to apply for this Project Manager role:
If you are interest in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 07817037769
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Project Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business