We are currently looking for an ambitious and flexible Train System Domain Lead for site in Vienna, Austria.
Purpose of the job:
In this position of a Train System Domain Lead You manage a team of "Project Engineering Managers", who are the technical authority in their project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the team to be able to comply to the commitments in terms of Quality, Cost and Time. This comprises development of capabilities as well as deployment of processes, methodologies and tools.
- Interact with all Engineering Design Teams, Validation Department, Project Organization and Planners.
- Accountable for driving resolutions, defining priorities, ensuring appropriate design reviews, developing the team to the right capacity and capability and driving proper reporting.
- Responsible for deploying the People Management Cycle within his team, developing competences as needed and applying the Train System Processes.
- At least 3 Years of Light Rail engineering experience.
- Experience in Team management, good communication and management skills as well as a structured hands-on approach.
- Fluency in English and German language.
As a company, we have set ourselves the goal of increasing the proportion of women in technical professions. We therefore welcome female applicants for this advertised position.