This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager (design manager) to join a main contractor and work on an exciting residential development close to Southampton.
The company we are working with specalise in delivering a mixture of residential ventures including multi story, affordable, and new build developments.
The role as technical manager will include full project coverage, EPC projects to oversee the technical approval process specifically for residential developments.
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Site Manager role:
- Managing and overseeing a team of design managers and cordinators to deliver key outputs.
- Pre Construcrion planning alongside new business pre contract and estimating teams.
- Manage and monitor a state completion schedules, registers and bonds.
- General oversite of technical processors for all regional projects.
Package offered for this Site Manager role:
- 28 Days of Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Car, Car Allowance or Travel allowance
- Agile working arrangements based around indviduals
- Life assurance 4x your annual salary
How to apply for this Technical Manger role:
If you are interest in this Technical Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 07518 297355.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Technical Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business