Up to £50,000 + car/allowance & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established regional office of one of the UK's leading house builders.
The successful Technical Coordinator will work closely with other departments and provide support in site delivery from conception through the delivery phase of the project. This is a varied role and will include assisting in the planning process, preparing drawings, collating information, and preparing and submitting Building Regulations Approvals.
Applications will be considered from Architectural bias candidates that have worked for house builders and keen to move into Technical Coordination or experienced Technical Coordinators looking for a fresh challenge.
Whats on offer:
- A company that rewards and recognises their people.
- Unrivalled training and development.
- A diverse team of highly experienced professionals.
- Thorough understanding and previous exposure to a residential design process.
- An architectural/design background within the residential sector.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant qualification.
- Driving licence is essential.
Please apply via the website/job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Construction & Infrastructure industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.