This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a subcontractor who specialises in groundworks, remediation, drainage and highways and reinforced concrete projects.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager to join them on a Civil Engineering, Steele Frame, drainage and groundworks site in Shrewsbury. This is a 6-month contract, inside IR35, with the opportunity to move on to other upcoming projects.
This company see their employees as their most important resource and encourage full involvement in order to develop their abilities for the benefit of the individual and company.
Key responsibilities for this Site Manager role:
- Reporting into the Project Manager
- Management of method statements and risk assessments
- In charge of the daily running of the site
Experience required for this Site Manager role:
- CSCS Card and in date
- SMSTS Card and in date
- Groundworks and drainage experience is a must have
Package offered for this Site Manager role:
- £280 - £330 per day based on experience
- Inside IR35
- 6 month contract with potential to move to other upcoming projects
How to apply for this Site Manager role:
If you are interest in this Site Manager position then please apply via this job board.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Site Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business