Job Title: Site Manager
Day rate: £400 p/d outside IR35
Contract: 6 months initial contract
A fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager has arisen with a Principal Contractor to work on high voltage switchboard extensions in Buckinghamshire.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Supervising teams on a switchboard extension
• Monitoring of subcontractors
• Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Chairing weekly meetings (safety, co-ordination, project and progress meetings)
• Responsible for site Health & Safety under the guidance of the Health & Safety Manager
Experience / qualifications required for this role:
- SMSTS/SSSTS (essential)
- 3 day first aid (essential)
- M&E background
- HV experience
- Switchboard, switchgear experience
- Primary substation / DNO experience
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Site Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV or call me on 07540750921.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business