Experienced Site Engineer required for a leading contractor for upcoming projects in the Dublin Area.
Our client’s current projects include construction, civil, and residential developments.
This company is known for being an employer who prioritizes its employees' needs and provides excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
Key responsibilities for this Site Engineer role:
- Setting Out
- Prepare and analyse data for set out
- Utilise modern survey methods and survey devices such as Total Station, GPS and Data Collectors
- Maintain strong Health & Safety standards
- Build and maintain relationships with clients ensuring we deliver projects to exact customer requirements
Experience required for this Site Engineer role:
- A relevant degree in engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience in an engineering role
- Building industry technical and practical knowledge is crucial.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong team building skills
- Proficient with Total Station & GPS.
Package offered for this Site Engineer role:
- €45k - €60k DOE
- 22 days AL
- Excellent training opportunities
- Great career progression
How to apply for this Site Engineer role:
If you are interested in this Site Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 584 1677
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Site Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business