Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North Wales
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 DOE + car allowance, pension & company benefits
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity has arisen with fast-paced Tier 1 principal contractor specialising in Civil Engineering and Infrastructure works. This will be working on a high-profile Power project based in North Wales.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will report in to the Commercial & Senior Commercial Managers, taking supervised responsibility for the commercial function on sections of the project;
- Protecting the company’s position through 360 degree relationships.
- Contribute to a result as agreed with local commercial management.
- Carry out commercial tasks and present results in an orderly and accurate format.
- Contribute to the development of subordinates.
- Review incoming accounts and correspondence and react accordingly.
- Manage specified subcontract accounts and support senior commercial staff in negotiations.
- Experience on large-scale Civils projects.
- NEC3 Contract (NEC4 desired)
- Knowledge of the techniques and processes involved in delivering these types of projects.
- Must be open to 4 days on-site in rural location.
**Full job description available on request.
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position, please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 07921 213806.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business