Job Title: Senior Engineer
Location: Field / Site based
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE plus co. car / allowance, fuel card, salary uplift mobility allowance, subsistence, pension, healthcare.
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic Senior Engineer opportunity has arisen with a large Civil Engineering Contractor specialising across multiple sectors. Offering unrivalled inhouse teams for each stage of the project lifecycle, this presents the opportunity to be a part of major turnkey projects.
Role Purpose of the Senior Engineer:
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the planning & design stages of these major projects:
- Performing due diligence on impact & feasibility of new sites
- Overseeing all stages from preliminary layouts to final designs
- Designing and recommending improvements to CAD software drawings & schematics
- Preparing work schedules & allocating resources
- Understanding of temporary works
Requirements of the Senior Engineer:
- HNC / HND in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as Senior Civil Engineer on similar projects
- Setting out skills using GPS & Total Station
- Ability to manage site teams of multi-skill
- Must be flexible with travel / staying away / working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer to take that next step in their career with a specialist in major Civil Engineering projects.
**Full job description available on request.
How to apply for this Senior Engineer opportunity:
If you are interested in this Senior Engineer position, please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 07921 213806.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Senior Engineer role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business