Civil or road engineer
We are looking for a skilled civil or road engineer with 5-10 years of experience for our office in Copenhagen. You will work on projects ranging from high-quality public spaces, urban renewal and large-scale urban planning to the development of large plots in Scandinavia, as well as motorway projects. This includes e.g. Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen Metro, the Fehmarnbelt connection and large data centers that we are currently working on.
As an enginee you contribute with technical knowledge on multidisciplinary projects within infrastructure and as part of this, you supervise junior colleagues. The role thus provides an opportunity to develop your leadership skills in the work of delivering projects.
It is expected that you:
- Able to build good working relationships with the other building and construction engineers as well as other partners
- Performs coordination of interdisciplinary work tasks in projects
- Designer drainage systems, climate adaptation systems and road and sewer systems
- Collaborates directly with builders, architects and other parties in the project group, and that you coordinate with the project's stakeholders; including authorities and line owners
- Actively participates in technical discussions with colleagues via many technical forums
- Takes responsibility for the quality of your work, carries out inspections and contributes to technical examination of projects
- Keeps track of time and costs on the projects you contribute to, and that you use technical draftsmen to assist you in completing tasks
- Communicates confidently and adapts your approach to the recipient's needs to achieve the desired result.
Personal and Technical Competencies
You are a team player and enjoy working on exciting projects in a dynamic, international environment where we help each other and share knowledge. We expect you to be a trained engineer (master or equivalent level) with strong competencies and an interest in urban development, interdisciplinary construction projects and execution of holistic solutions. You communicate fluently in both Danish and English, and you adapt your approach to the recipient's needs.
We are looking for you who have experience with the following
- 3D software, f.eks. Bentley Openroads eller Autodesk Civil 3D
- Calculations for rainwater curves and analysis of hydraulic function of drainage systems
- Hydraulic simulation software such as MIKE or MicroDrainage
- Flood risk assessment and design of storm surge protection measures
- Road design, pavements, earthworks, mass curves and drainage
- Preparation of tender documents
- Implementation of BIM for construction projects
- Danish standards for road and drainage system design