Senior / E&P Design Engineers
Doncaster / York or Sheffield
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependant one experience plus car/allowance.
Tier 1 contractor that is seeking E&P Design Engineers of all levels for their expanding In-house Design Team to further support the business in undertaking Design across several long term Frameworks that they have secured with Network Rail.
Seeking Candidates with:
- Experience working in the Rail Sector Projects including Electrical and Power, Energy, Lighting, Electrical Engineering, Signalling power supply, Power supply systems, Project Engineering, LV & HV Engineering etc.
- Points Heating / 650kv experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in designing E&P schemes in line with their own competency, with the ability to ensure that all project elements are delivered safely, on time, and to budget.
- A professional qualification in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering: HNC, HND, Degree etc
- A working knowledge of relevant British standards/ BS7671 / 18th Edition wiring regulations/Railway Group standards/Network Rail standards
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- - A full working knowledge of Microstation/Hevacomp/Amtech/DIALux and all relevant software packages
As an E&P Design Engineer you will immerse yourself in various schemes but specialising in the Electrification & Power function of the in-house design team. You will also have limited access to the Mechanical design projects but, you will have plenty of Electrical projects such as platform lighting projects and even road street lighting or traffic light power schemes to work on.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.