My client would also be interested in hearing from Senior Quantity Surveyors.
The company is fast-growing Civil Engineering firm who operate on Highways, Earthworks & Mixed Civils projects across the UK. Your role will form a critical part of the commercial team, reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
You must be flexible with some lodging away if necessary - accommodation & living away allowance would be included in the package. There is also the option to work from home for 2-3 days per week once settled into the role.
Most of the work will be either in Milton Keynes, or a commutable distance from Milton Keynes.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Reporting & forecasting the commercial performance of the projects
- Resolving local disputes & taking appropriate action
- Managing & training more junior team members
Experience required for this role:
- 3-4+ years in a Quantity Surveying role
- Strong NEC3/4 background
- Heavy Civils/Highways background
Package offered for this role:
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07973 769 369
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.