- Project Manager- Structural Engineering
- Wherever you want - in Essen, Bremen, Hamburg, Munich or Berlin!
- €60.000 - €70.000 depending on experience
- As soon as possible for the candidate
- An International engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding infrastructure and Industrial projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Successfully completed studies in civil engineering as M.Sc. or B.Sc. with a focus on structural engineering or statics.
- Ideally 5 years of experience in the planning of traffic facilities (LPH 1-7) and the coordination of the associated engineering structures.
- Ideally experience in the management of projects of object or structural planning in the field of structural engineering and corresponding management of employees.
- Strong knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations as well as relevant experience with relevant software systems (e.g. Sofistik, Revit, Autocad, BIM, etc.).
-Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English.
With your project team, you are responsible for the technical and business management of projects in structural engineering in the field of rail and/or road infrastructure.
You plan a wide variety of steel and reinforced concrete structures throughout all service phases of the HOAI, create the necessary construction plans as well as the quantity determination and bills of quantities.
You control and ensure compliance with deadlines, costs and quality in the projects.
As an interface, you coordinate clients, authorities and internal departments and support you in the processing of offers.
For more details contact me directly or apply with you cv and I will be in contact!
Phone: +44 7703 186027