PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR - High Rise Residential - Birmingham
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + extremely competitive benefits package
Company: Award Winning Developer
My client is a highly successful, established award winning developer, due to a large project win they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large High Rise Residential development in central Birmingham. This is circa 200 units up to 24 stories and is circa £34m in value.
You will be the Lead Surveyor on the project and will be responsible for the commercial management of project from inception to completion. My client is ideally seeking someone from a Main Contractor back with experienced working on Residential Apartments.
The company have a solid reputation for quality and value, as well as an extremely high staff retention. This is great opportunity for a SQS who is seeking a new challenge or a Quantity Surveyor seeking that next step.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Worked as a QS/SQS for a minimum 5-6 years for a main contractor
- JCT and D&B contract experience preferred
- New build construction experience essential
- Experience working on Residential Apartments is ESSENTIAL
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- UK Driving Licence
- Established company with a strong pipeline of work.
- People orientated business that genuinely look after their staff.
- Excellent bonuses
- Above average remuneration package.
- Fast track career progression on offer for ambitious people.
If you're interested in this vacancy or would like to find out what options are currently available, please get in touch. I am easily contactable via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07584 670 995