Project Quantity Surveyor
My client would also be interested in hearing from Assistant Quantity Surveyors.
The company is Civil Engineering Main Contractor who operate on Civils & Utilities projects around the South East of England. This role will be based in Hastings.
Your role will form a critical part of the commercial team, reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
The company offer excellent opportunities for progression & growth within the Civil Engineering sector.
Key responsibilities for this Project Quantity Surveyor role:
- Reporting & forecasting the commercial performance of the projects
- Resolving local disputes & taking appropriate action
- Managing & training more junior team members
Experience required for this role:
- 3-4+ years in a Quantity Surveying role
- Strong NEC3/4 background
- Civil Engineering/Utilities background
Package offered for this Project Quantity Surveyor role:
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Project Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07973 769 369
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.