Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer
Location: Munich, Germany
Our client are looking for a Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer.
- Achievement of the delivery of design work packages on schedule and in accordance with the planned budget
- Responsible for leading work packet Project Monitoring and Control activities including maintaining schedule, CTC, MPR updates, meeting minutes, risk register, and change orders.
- Prioritization and monitoring of software problem report status, and execution of tasks within functional areas that includes engineering and software development activities
- Understands and integrates applicable CMMI, CENELEC, AREMA, IEEE, IPC, etc standards.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as project engineer or lead systems/software engineer for large software control system applications,
- Very good knowledge of German Railway signalling and control systems,
- Maintaining risk
- Extensive understanding and/or prior experience with software development lifecycles, delivery, and HW/SW integration lifecycle,
- Prior experience managing small-medium sized projects and project teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage, and manage tasking of cross-functional teams of varying skills/experience
- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- Prefer rail or rail transit domain experience
- Familiar with ATS products, technology, and project deliverables
- Prefer prior experience supporting Bids and Proposals
- Experience with overall systems architecture design
- Experience with robust, mission critical control systems
Languages - English and German Proficiency