Project Engineer - OLE
Location: Doncaster with Site Based / Hybrid Working
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience plus package including
- Car / Allowance
- Contributary pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & Birthday off
- Private healthcare cover
An established and experienced railway infrastructure contractor with a successful track record of delivering projects on the UK's national rail network is looking to take on a Project to join their power department working on multiple projects across the UK.
- To provide effective communication of information to facilitate compliance with Statutory, Industry, Mandatory and client/contractor requirements for use by the projects team.
- Liaising with the projects team personnel to ensure their requirement are understood and complied with.
- Provide input as required to the bid and work winning teams to ensure our client is presented with competitive and compliant tenders.
- Provide input as required to answer client questions in relation to tenders submitted.
- Provide input on design, buildability and methodologies as required.
- Undertake all work in accordance with all relevant client and/or Contractor Standards and Instructions..
- Provide input as required to SSOW planners to enable safe systems of work to be established for all works.
- Provide guidance and support as necessary to site teams to ensure: methodologies and processes for work delivery are developed; work undertaken is in accordance with the design, is compliant with client requirements and meets the required quality standard.
The candidate will have the following Experience/skill set:
- Demonstrable experience working within Overhead Line Engineering.
- A Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline with an HNC/HND as a minimum.
- Confident communication skills, both in writing and in internal and external correspondence.
- Ability to operate effectively in the site environment.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience at team working/collaborating.
- A successful record of undertaking the role of Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) (desirable but not essential)
For further information and to apply please get in touch.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Project Engineer - OLE