PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO TWO DIRECTORS
We have a current opportunity for a PA to Construction Director and Commercial Director on a contract basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Position: PA to Construction Director and Commercial Director
Location: Imperial Wharf, London
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5pm
Reporting to: Construction Director and Commercial Director
- Essential: Previous administrative roles
- Desirable: Working in a corporate, busy and fast paced environment.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
As the Personal Assistant to two Directors you will need to provide full administrative support to the Construction Director & Commercial Director and the wider team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTORS
- Full diary management and administrative support for the Construction Director and Commercial Director
- General assistance and administrative support for their direct reports and wider team
- Liaise with members of staff from across the business and the wider Group with regard to meeting coordination and general correspondence, ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables received
- Management of both directors OneDrive and OneNote
- Preparing weekly schedules for the Construction Director
- Keep monthly account of expenses
- Helping to organise events for the operating company staff
- Working closely with the Business Support team in producing reports for bi-monthly Board meetings and other ad hoc tasks within the team
- General administration including file notes, memos, letters, meeting minutes, etc.
- Document preparation for meetings including photocopying and binding of meeting packs, ensuring both Directors have all relevant information ahead of each meeting
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and taking messages as and when required
- Invoice management
- Provide Reception cover on an ad hoc basic, as required
- Organise meeting refreshments when required
- Any other duties as required by the Construction Director and Commercial Director
- Accurate typing
- Excellent written and spoken English and ability to proof-read emails, memos, reports, etc.
- Highly proficient with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping.
- Flexible approach.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to get ‘stuck in’.
- Accuracy in written work.
- Calm & composed under pressure.
- Able to use and act on own initiative.
CULTURE, VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
We recruit and develop people who will be most engaged and likely to succeed in our business. We have defined a core set of ‘behavioural competences’ that represent the skills and behaviours which exemplify our culture and underpinning values, under the following headings:
- Planning quality outcomes
- Realising potential
- Leading and motivating
- Agile decision making
- Driving to be the best
- Innovating and enterprising
- Influencing and building relationships
- Resilient and adapting
The framework above will be used to objectively assess all applicants to our roles based on job-relevant criteria and ensuring the process is fair and transparent. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an affinity and aptitude for delivering against the competences and want to be part of the community both within and outside the role to enjoy a fulfilling career as part of this exciting and dynamic company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.