Our client is searching for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to grow and manage their geotechnical division in Ottawa. The successful candidate will be able to provide geotechnical engineering services on a variety of projects including, land development, transportation, commercial/industrial projects, and material inspection and testing services. expanding our geotechnical laboratory.
- training junior environmental staff to carry out geotechnical testing and inspection;
- preparation of technical proposals and reports;
- management of geotechnical investigations,
- providing field inspection and testing services;
- recruiting and training junior geotechnical engineering staff;
- development and maintenance of client relationships;
- managing geotechnical staff and resource allocation in the Ottawa office; and
- overseeing the administration of the Ottawa geotechnical office.
- degree from an accredited university in Geological, Geotechnical, or Civil (geotechnical option) Engineering;
- registered as a Professional Engineer with Professional Engineers Ontario;
- a minimum of 7 years of diverse geotechnical engineering and inspection and testing experience;
- strong technical and project management skills;
- superior verbal and written communication skills;
- knowledge of local geotechnical conditions and the regional market.
Feel free to reach out to Chris Rocheleau at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have interest in the above opportunity
Back to Job Search