Position: Divisional Team Assistant
Location: Imperial Wharf, London
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm
Reporting to: Executive Assistant to the Chairman
- Essential: Previous administrative roles
- Desirable: Working in a corporate, busy and fast paced environment.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
The Chairman’s Executive Assistant looks after the Divisional Team comprising of the Chairman, Divisional Finance Director, and Divisional Land & Planning Director.
This role requires someone to provide support to the EA where required, as well as providing administrative support to the Divisional Finance Director.
- Diary management and administrative support for the Divisional Finance Director.
- General assistance and administrative support for the Plc Finance team.
- Full administrative support to the Chairman’s Executive Assistant.
- Provide full cover in the absence of the Chairman’s Executive Assistant.
- Liaise with members of staff from across the business and the wider group with regard to meetings and general correspondence on behalf of the EA and the Divisional FD, ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables received.
- Keep monthly account of expenses.
- General administration including file notes, memos, letters, meeting minutes, etc.
- Document preparation for meetings including photocopying and binding of meeting packs.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and taking messages as and when required.
- Invoice management.
- Assist with the running of Reception, providing cover when required.
- Organise meeting refreshments when required.
- Any other duties as required by the Chairman’s Executive Assistant.
- Accurate typing
- Excellent written and spoken English and ability to proof-read emails, memos, reports, etc.
- Highly proficient with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping.
- Flexible approach.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to get ‘stuck in’.
- Versatile approach with different working situations and people, both internal and external.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Accuracy in written work.
- Calm & composed under pressure.
- Able to use and act on own initiative.
CULTURE, VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
We recruit and develop people who will be most engaged and likely to succeed in our business. We have defined a core set of ‘behavioural competences’ that represent the skills and behaviours which exemplify our culture and underpinning values, under the following headings:
- Planning quality outcomes
- Realising potential
- Leading and motivating
- Agile decision making
- Driving to be the best
- Innovating and enterprising
- Influencing and building relationships
- Resilient and adapting
The framework above will be used to objectively assess all applicants to our roles based on job-relevant criteria and ensuring the process is fair and transparent. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an affinity and aptitude for delivering against the competences, and want to be part of the community both within and outside the role to enjoy a fulfilling career as part of this exciting and dynamic company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We have a current opportunity for a Divisional Team Assistant on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.