This is a great opportunity for an experienced Deputy Construction Manager to join a major tier one contractor working on Sellafield.
The company are market leaders in the energy sector and your role as Deputy Construction Manager you will report to the Construction Manager for the execution of all construction activities on the project. The role is site based and have a control of a workforce of in excess of 350 operatives.
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Deputy Construction Manager role:
- To meet customer specifications (safety, quality, time, etc.) such that all risk, specification, and project objectives are met in full as well leading the “Zero Harm” culture for the entire duration of the construction life cycle.
For a full Job Description please reach out
Experience required for this Deputy Construction Manager role:
- HND level or equivalent education
- Having a demonstrable track-record for delivering multi-disciplinary projects.
- Leadership of either a significant major nuclear programme or a large infrastructure-related contracting business
Package offered for this Deputy Construction Manager role:
- £75,000-85,000 DOE
- £5,400 Car allowance
- 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
How to apply for this Deputy Construction Manager role:
If you are interest in this Deputy Construction Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 07817037769
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Deputy Construction Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business