Location: Munich, Germany
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Construction Manager, who is motivated to work with a new technology and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will have to coordinate and supervise on site railway construction projects carried out by Subcontractors, and ensure that the works will be carried out in compliance with project, safety, quality and time requirements.
Our client is a global railway signalling and transportation solutions company.
The realization of a complex project (large project size, Complex technological systems or involving international Companies or new clients to) by ensuring the execution of all jobs onsite.
- Act and coordinate with Project Team, dealing with Customers/Authorities/Partners/ Contractors/Subcontractors
- Coordinate and supervise all site activities including civil and technological works in accordance with project delivery plan
- Cooperate with the Project team, in order to define the planning and the interface milestone with other parties(e.g.civil) involved in the project in case of delay,
- In order to fulfill the project planning as far as possible – deal with all stakeholders to identify and execute the best recovery plan for the project
- Ensure optimization and update of the resources (internal or external/subcontractors) on the project, having as baseline the Project budget
- Maintain forecast less than or equal to Budget for the assigned projects
- Compliance with the project planning
- Verify the development of people under his/her control
- HSE compliance
We expect from you and Requirements:
- Highly motivated and can work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates perseverance, patience and commitment for long term success
- Good organisation/time management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Min. 10 years experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Languages: English and German Proficiency