This is a great opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager with experience in Process Plant and Equipment, M&E and Building Fit Out to join our defence sector team.
The company is an award-winning main contractor who are experts in the civil engineering, infrastructure, and construction sector. Your role as Construction Manager will be a key part of the Project Management Area Teams as we look to obtain bulk construction completion and handover the area to the operator.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Construction Manager role:
- Review of all available documentation and drawings to gain an in depth understanding of the works involved.
- Management and direction to the Work Pack Engineers, ensuring they carry out their roles and responsibilities.
- Ownership and responsibility for co-ordination of all construction activities within the Area.
- Co-ordination with, and management of all supply chain construction leads operating in the Area.
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders, client, designer, engineering, commercial etc. to ensure progression and adherence to the programme.
Experience required for this Construction Manager role:
- Must hold a CSCS card. SMSTS or equivalent is preferred
- Security Clearance at SC or above already held is preferred
- Prior experience in Defence/High Assurance Level projects is preferred
- Lifting AP & TWC beneficial
- Flexibility to be offered as part of co-ordination between Area Team Members, Work Pack Engineers, Construction Managers and Area Leads.
- Understands the scope of the works and can identify change.
Package offered for this Construction Manager role:
- £400-500 per day Outside IR35.
How to apply for this Construction Manager role:
If you are interest in this Construction Manager position, then please apply via this job board or call Jordan Lee on 0118 952 2240.
Apply now for this Construction Manager role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business