£40000-£55000 (depending on experience) + Company Car/Car Allowance + Generous holiday allowance.
A rapidly growing well established, cash rich housing developer have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to join the team on private + bespoke housing projects in the East Midlands, covering projects between Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail as well as previous experience working within housing and a stable track record of employment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a stable company with a strong pipeline of work and a company who also offers excellent opportunities for internal progression. You will be working with a friendly and collaborative team who will also help with your development.
To be considered for this position:
- Housing background preferred
- Degree qualified in construction or similar field (desirable)
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Engineer, Architectural Technician or Design/Technical Coordinator (or similar)
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
If you would like more information on the Technical Coordinator position or any other vacancy please call Tom Szrejder on 07852 320623 or apply via this job board and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.