My client would also be interested in hearing from Assistant/Junior/Graduate Engineers looking to take the next step.
The company is well-established Tier 1 Main Contractor who operate on a variety of Civil Engineering projects across the UK. Your role as Site Engineer will be critical to the successful delivery of the projects, reporting to the Engineering Manager. The role will be based on a Major Highways project near Brampton.
This company are forward thinking & offer fantastic routes for training & progression. They are also recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Site Engineer role:
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, supervisors, enabling functions, designers, and client representatives.
- Work with the Section Engineer and supervisors to manage any clashes with other site works.
- Understand the design specifications and drawings for your section.
- Contribute to the project 4 week lookahead programme weekly for your works.
Experience required for this role:
- Experience of being part of Highways/Infrastructure/Civil Engineering projects
- Setting and experience using engineering surveying tools.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management.
Package offered for this role:
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Site Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07973 769 369
Apply now for this Site Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.