This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join a sub-contractor and with lots of work in the pipeline on a number of frameworks in Cambridgeshire.
The company is a growing sub-contractor with a proven track record within the Civil Engineering, Infrastructure and Water sector across the Home Counties. Your role as Site Agent will be responsible for looking after the project from start to finish, leading a Site Engineer and Supervisor.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Site Agent role:
- Responsible for running the project from start to finish.
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager to ensure the project is delivered to the standards required.
- Co-ordinate and supervise site works as required.
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company and project procedures.
Experience required for this Site Agent role:
- Experience working S278 works and Highways projects.
- Site Agent and Site Manager experience.
- Experience delivering projects on time and in budget.
- Temporary Works experience.
Package offered for this Site Agent role:
- £280-320 per day DOE.
How to apply for this Site Agent role:
If you are interest in this Site Agent position, then please apply via this job board or call Jordan on 07714 602302.
Apply now for this Site Agent role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business