This is a great opportunity for an experienced Signalling Supervisor to join a leading company and work on exciting projects in the UK .
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Signalling Supervisor role:
- Supervise signalling teams in a manner which complies with all best practices.
- Ensure saftey integrity of all activites undertaken by staff you are responsible for
- Manager installation costs against budgets and manage robust records to support
Experience required for this Signalling Supervisor role:
- MUST HAVE PTS, COSS/IWA track safety competencies
- Ideally hold or be working towards Engineering Manager Installation IRSE licence
Package offered for this Signalling Supervisor role:
- Based Swindon
- Secure framework contract
How to apply for this Signalling Supervisor role:
If you are interest in this Signalling Supervisor position, then please apply via this job board or call Becca Stanton on 07543 223 573
Apply now for this Signalling Supervisor role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business