Senior Site Engineer
My client would also be interested in hearing from Setting Out Engineers, Sub Agents & Site Agents
The company is fast-growing Civil Engineering firm who operate on Highways, Earthworks & Mixed Civils projects across the UK.
Your role as Site Engineer will be critical to the successful delivery of the projects, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
This company are forward thinking, offer great training and development opportunities (including their own training programmes), and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Senior Site Engineer role:
- Management of day-to-day site quality assurance, including surveying, setting out duties, quality checks and approvals.
- Assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety, and environmental management.
- Setting out -Transferring digital and paper data/drawings onto site, and back into digital models enabling accurate and auditable record keeping.
- Supporting the Engineering Manager with day to day running of the site, and mentoring more junior site staff members.
- You must be flexible with some lodging away if necessary - accommodation & living away allowance would be included in the package.
Experience required for this role:
- Experience of being part of Highways/Infrastructure/Civil Engineering projects
- 2+ years in a Site Engineer role
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management.
Package offered for this Senior Site Engineer role:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, holidays, pensions, health and wellbeing care etc.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this Senior Site Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or call Eve on 07973 769 369
Apply now for this role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.