Associate Director - Mechanical Engineering
Basingstoke / Flexible working
Salary / Benefits
£65,000 - £75,000 dependant on level of experience plus:
- Car allowance
- Life and medical insurance
- Company pension
- Growing additional leave (extra 1 day after two years and a further day after three up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Discretionary bonus
An innovative, forward thinking building services design consultancy providing full range of MEP, Environmental and Sustainability services across all sectors of property and construction industries is looking to hire an experienced Associate Director (Mechanical Engineering)
Working with our team of engineers and Directors and leading your own team, you will be a key success factor in this drive to propel us into our next stage of growth and building, mentoring and developing your team and your career in the process.
Seeking candidates with the following:
- Previous consultancy experience of a minimum of 8-10 years demonstrating a successful career trajectory over the years.
- Excellent technical knowledge in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Ideally, we are looking for rail experience but not essential
- Mechanical design experience including buildings, mission critical, rail and project administration, drawing and project document preparation
- The ability to do and also to delegate to others where required
- A good understanding of multi-disciplinary projects to coordinate/manage/undertake.
- Experience of Site inspection, witness testing and supervision of contractors.
- BEng or MEng.
- Chartered or working towards.
Main Job Purpose
You will take responsibility for design delivery for the Mechanical team of the business and own the quality of work that your team produces. Mentoring and developing them as we grow forms a core part of our focus on succession planning. Doing this successfully will enable you to develop into a leading role and help steer the direction of the business and opportunities we go for, eventually opening up other sectors and reaching more clients.
For an in depth job description & further information get in touch
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.