Job title: Rail Training Manager
Salary: Very competitive depending on experience + package
Based in Doncaster, my client operate on a national level to provide excellent assets and skills to improve workforce. Due to continued growth, they are keen to onboard a Rail Training Manager (Rail Trainer & Assessor) to support the demand from their ever growing customer base within the rail industry. They are RISQS and NSAR approved to deliver their services within the rail industry.
About the role as Rail Training Manager:
An experienced, passionate, motivated and driven person to provide effective, efficient and professional training management across our rail division. The key function is to be responsible for the safe, compliant and quality delivery of all rail training.
Core responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Management of all rail assessments and training undertaken
- Directly manage a team of Trainers & Assessors
- Monitor the teams wider progress and ensure that KPI's are met
- Ensure that all aspects of the rail training is delivered safely
- Within timescales given, you will investigate and follow procedures
- Liaise with the learners and their feedback so that you can review, analyse and act upon it accordingly
- As manager, you will be responsible for reviews with Trainers and Assessors
- Validate and approve courses ensuring that processes have been followed and accurate details have been uploaded.
- Be responsible for ensuring that staff competencies do not expire.
- Undertake periodic site audits and safety inspections when required
- Rail Training Manager experience / Rail Trainer & Assessor
- You will have an understanding of NSAR and RTAS Rules
- Strong people management ability and experience
- Experience of working to a tight deadline
- Experience of working with computers, including with Microsoft Office
- Internal Quality Assurance experience
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.