QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Package: £45,000 to £60,000 (DOE) + package
Location: Shrewsbury based office
Other: Flexible / Hybrid working
Well-established market leaders in Construction Management. This company is an impressive brand within the industry and operates across a variety of sectors including Student Accommodation, Luxury Residential, Hotels and Commercial.
They have a high volume of work and is ideal for anyone that likes a fast paced, busy work environment.
The opportunity to grow and prove your ability is a real selling point here, you will have the opportunity to progress within the company at a rate that would be unachievable in this current market.
Quantity Surveyor Position:
My client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Shrewsbury to work on a number of exciting projects. They are happy to consider an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to make the next step or a Quantity Surveyor seeking a new challenge.
The role not only comes with excellent opportunities for development but will also offer hybrid / flexible working.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Ideally worked on Hotels, Residential or Commercial schemes although this is NOT essential.
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment
Quantity Surveyor Application process:
This is an urgent Quantity Surveyor position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.