A specialist fitout contractor in Dublin is currently on the lookout for an experienced Quantity Surveyor. They are an established fitout contractor that also have a large presence in the data centre world. Due to continued growth following some recently awarded projects, our client is now on the lookout for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
As part of the overall team, the Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the financial management on some of their recently awarded projects within the data centre and fitout sectors. Our client is looking forward to a strong pipeline of work in Leinster and the Quantity Surveyor will play a key role in this growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the QS's responsibilities fall into the following three areas:
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence, and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience with a Commercial Main Contractor with experience in the management of building contracts.
- Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
- M+E experience a bonus but not essential
- €60-75k base salary
- Fully expensed vehicle
- 23 days AL
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on +353 5841672
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.