This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a main contractor delivering a number of schemes as part of a framework in the water sector
The company is multi-discipline utilities contractor. Your role as Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for looking after capital costed schemes on a number of schemes across the AMP
The role offers remote working & longevity for the right candidate
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- The QS will support the SQS in the delivery of the commercial function, delivering efficiency and effectiveness.
- The position is required to work closely with the regional operation delivery team to ensure performance is understood at an operational level and that data is captured and recorded accurately and in a commercially aware manner to maximise the valuation of works in accordance with the contract schedules.
- The QS’s duties include pricing, producing applications for payment, month end reporting, evaluation and payment of subcontract applications for payment and ensure contract compliance.
Experience required for this Site Manager role:
- Tulities/Water experience (ideal, not essential)
- Experience of high volume, low value workloads
Rate offered for this Site Manager role:
- £350-£400 p/day
How to apply for this Site Manager role:
If you are interest in this Site Manager position then please apply via this job board or call Name on 0118 952 2240.
Apply now for this Site Manager role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business