Project Planner - Construction
Company: Main Contractor / Construction
Salary: Up to £60,000
Benefits: Car or allowance plus comprehensive benefits package
An award winning national contractor that is widely regarded as one of the best employers in the construction industry, with unrivalled staff retention and a reputation for working on some of the region's most prestigious projects. They operate across public and private sectors and work on a range of interesting projects valued between £10m and £100m. Due to a significant increase in workload in their Midlands region, they have an immediate requirement for a Project Planner on a mixture of tenders and live projects.
What will they consider?
- An experienced Assistant Planner looking for a step up to Project Planner.
- An established Planner that is looking for a fresh challenge and progression to Senior Planner in 6-12 months.
- An Engineer or Site Manager that has an appetite to move into Planning.
The Key Requirements:
- Main contracting background within building/construction.
- A practical construction management or engineering background is preferred but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Asta PowerProject (not essential if you are an Engineer or Site Manager looking to transition).
- Exposure to a variety of commercial construction projects (commercial, education, health, leisure etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, works well under pressure, team player, able to work autonomously when required.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Qualified to a high standard in a relevant subject.
A full job description can be sent on request.
Please apply via the website/job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Construction & Infrastructure industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.