This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a busy client who are looking to expand their permanent team based in the Washington office.
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Project Manager role:
- The company are market leaders in Energy Sector and your role as Project Manager will be responsible for the effective management of either one high value or a number of small value water projects, ensuring programme requirements are met whilst working in line with both Company and divisional objectives and achieving the client and customer aspirations and expectations.
For the full Job description with responsibilities please email email@example.com
Experience required for this Project Manager role:
- Must have extensive experience in managing the technical delivery of large-scale water projects
- Must have experience of working on multiple contracts
- Must be an experienced Project Manager who can organise and manage the completion of site works from a delivery, HSQE and commercial perspective
- Commercial and Programming awareness
- Site management safety certificate (SMSTS / IOSH Managing Safely)
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Technical Advisor for WIRS (Water Industry Registration Scheme)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience managing high value projects or portfolios.
- Full UK driving license
Package offered for this Project Manager role:
- £50,000-£55,000 based on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- 5% pension
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
How to apply for this Project Manager role:
If you are interest in this Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07817037769
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Project Manager role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business