This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a main contractor and work on a Multi-Million pound Major Nuclear Project
The Project Engineer is responsible for delivering the engineering definition, detail design, procurement and construction phases of the project to agreed performance targets
Key responsibilities for this Project Engineer role:
- Apply technical & commercial Supervision of all construction activities for Projects under your control, in accordance with current safety legislation, company procedures, Nuclear Contractors Standards and Nuclear site licence.
- Responsible for ensuring all resources and materials are in place to progress to the schedule and maintain efficient use of all resources to deliver to the project effectively. Control and coordinate the activities and labour of all contractors engaged during construction. Ensure that all contractor job methods and risk assessments are understood. Ensuring that all requirements are in place to allow effective execution of work on a daily basis without delay.
- Be the point of contact and co-ordination for all task supervisors and liaison between contractors, communicating effectively with all parties to ensure that the works can be efficiently controlled and delivered, whilst maintaining appropriate communication with the Project Manager to ensure effective decision making is achieved.
- While performing the responsibilities of this role, the work environment characteristics are representative of the environment that you will encounter. Reasonable accommodations to be made to enable all employees to perform the essential functions of their job.
Experience required for this Project Engineer role:
- Project Experience in Block working, Setting out engineering and flooring.
- SC cleared (desired but not essential) Must be able to obtain BPSS clearance
- Previous Civil experience on Nuclear Sites
- Experience involved managing several sub-contractors and ensuring the comply with setting out and installation of blockwork, fire doors, fire penetrations and suspended ceilings, along our own team delivering industrial coatings and access arrangements.
Package offered for this Project Engineer role:
- £400 - £500 Inside IR35
- Accommodation to be included
How to apply for this Project Engineer role:
If you are interest in this Project Engineer position then please apply via this job board or call James Wright on 07921 388037
Apply now for this Project Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business