This is a great opportunity for an experienced Planning Engineer to join a main contractor and work on an exciting Overhead Lines project based in Scotland.
Key responsibilities for this Planning Engineer role:
· Liase with the site teams and manage sub contractors
· Develop and maintain a P6 programme
· Full project reporting directly into the client
Experience required for this Planning Engineer role:
· P6 literate
· Large linear project experience ideal
· Overhead lines, cabling or water, gas mains experience preferable
· Good understanding of NEC contracts
· Experience of compensation events and EVM
Package offered for this Planning Engineer role:
· £500 a day Inside IR35
· Accommodation expenses covered
. 6 month contract
. Immediate start
How to apply for this Planning Engineer role:
If you are interested in this Planning Engineer position then please apply via this job board or call Hayden Harrington on 07701287120.
Apply now for this Planning Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business