OLE Design Engineer
York, Manchester or Derby
Salary / Benefits
£35,000 - £45,000 plus bonus, healthcare life assurance, 25 days holiday.
An industry leader in Rail Design consultancy services a seeking to recruit an OLE Design Engineer to undertake projects from feasibility through to detailed design and construction management.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum qualification of HNC in Electrical/Mechanical discipline.
- Proven experience in the production of all aspects attributed to OLE designs.
- Good understanding of Network Rail Standards, Group Standards, British / European Standards
- and Railway Safety Principles.
- Experience in the design of OLE projects, Layout Plans, Cross sections, Switching cross sections, Section Diagrams and Bonding plans etc
- Proficiency in the use of Microstation / CAD systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Degree Qualified and be qualified to Chartered Engineer status (or working towards) with relevant and appropriate experience of OLE engineering design /consultancy
- Production of OLE design submissions including OLE Layout Plans, Cross Sections, Allocations, Isolation Diagrams updates, bonding designs, and supporting reports and calculations.
- Ensuring designs are delivered in line with relevant, current design standards, are constructable, and apply Safe by Design principles.
- Partake in designs reviews to other disciplines and to the client's engineering teams through IDCs and other progressive design development meetings. Help the development of junior members of staff.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking