£35000-£50000 per annum depending on experience, plus comprehensive benefits package including a Company Car/Car Allowance, Healthcare, 25 days holiday, life insurance.
A well-established regional house developer is looking for a Development Coordinator due to continued company growth. The successful candidate will be based in the East Midlands region and primarily working out of the Derby office 5 days a week.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to move into a well-respected and reputable organisation with an exceptional track record of career progression and staff retention. The successful candidate will be working on new housing projects typically between £1-£20 million in and around the Derby area liaising with local authorities and sub-contractors.
You will ensure the company carry out its contractual responsibilities for co-ordination of construction details, manage the flow of design information and manage input specialist sub-contractors.
To be considered for this position:
- HNC in Construction or equivalent
- Experience in New Build and Design
- At least 2 years experience working as a Development/Technical/Design Coordinator or at a similar level.
- Excellent staff retention and opportunities for progression.
- Family feel company working alongside a well experienced team.
- Competitive remuneration package
If you would like more information on the Development Coordinator position or any other vacancy please call Tom Szrejder on 0121 281 7750 or apply via this job board and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.