This is an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a major consultancy who is working on over 40 water course diversion projects across the HS2 route. The role offers hybrid working, with multiple offices in key cities nationwide.
The business is a diverse and thriving organisation and are working on some of the most iconic projects in the world. This opportunity will allow you to work on the high profile HS2 project and be part of a team solving complex challenges in a truly rewarding environment.
Are you an excellent problem solver? Do you have an innovative mindset? This is a chance to play a role in shaping a U.K. wide team motivated by delivering interesting projects and solving complex challenges for their clients.
As a Design Engineer, you will be in an exciting and challenging role that represents a significant opportunity for you to showcase your technical experience and skills. It is an opportunity to get involved with the UK’s future water improvement schemes.
Key experience required for the Design Engineer role:
- Liaison with clients to understand their specific requirements.
- Preparation of outline & detailed design drawings and associated other Construction-Ready documentation.
- Preparation of clear and well-structured design calculations, reports, drawings and other deliverables.
- Managing the technical delivery of a project or components of a project.
- Liaison with contractors, the supply chain and other project stakeholders.
- Contributing positively to the achievement of the business plan and the overall success of our team.
- Meeting budget, timeframe and quality targets.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree qualification.
- A strong level of experience working within a civil engineering capacity, preferably across water utilities or water structures projects.
- Practical experience of detailed design or construction of river engineering, canal, reservoir or flood defence works.
- Experience of hydraulic design of reservoir outlet structures or river engineering is desirable.
- Drainage/drainage design experience is desirable.
- Any further water management experience is desirable such as coastal engineering, water environmental studies or work with dams/cofferdams.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations, with the talent to think effectively and clearly and implement effective solutions when faced with challenging stakeholders.
Package offered for this Design Engineer role:
- £320-360 per day dependent on experience
- Hybrid working, from multiple locations nationwide.
How to apply for this Design Engineer role:
If you are interested in this Design Engineer position, then please apply via this job board or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07734 979 689.
Apply now for this Design Engineer role for further details and immediate consideration. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business.