We are currently looking for a Site Manger to work on an Affordable Housing
project in Leicester of 40 Units.
Experience of Affordable Housing with a Main - contractor or Developer is
required for this role.
You will be based on site within the East Mids area and be required to deliver an organised and professional turn around on schemes upto £3m in value
As Site Manger, the main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the refurbishment projects from inception to completion.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the adherence to the plan, specification and programme of works.
- Required to prepare progress reports, monitor programmes and sign off quality control documents.
- Aware of cost and managing delegated budgets, working closely with QS to optimise the profitability of projects.
- Co-ordinate all Team Members set and update work objectives for teams and individuals. Plan activities and agree work methods to achieve objectives.
- Allocate work and evaluate teams, individuals and self against objectives, ensuring that no task is beyond the team member's capabilities.
- Ensure that induction is rigorously carried out and records completed
- Ensuring that all tradesmen have the appropriate material and equipment in order to be able to achieve their designated tasks.
- Ensuring that the site environment is satisfactory.
- Responsible for the quality of all work carried out on the site whether undertaken by staff or contractors.
To be considered for this role, you must have a proven track record of handling and Site Managing social housing or refurb projects from start to finish. You must also hold a minimum of SSSTS/ SMSTS and First Aid at Work. Asbestos Awareness is desirable but not essential.
For your experience, we are currently offering a competitive starting salary (negotiable) along with car allowance and mileage.
The are a leading construction and development company, with family values at our core operating throughout the East Midlands area.